First, Stop over at WhyMommy’s! She got clean margins on her breast cancer! But, (of course there is a but), they found cancer in the other breast as well. Keep her in your thoughts that they caught that nice and early so that she is now cancer free!
Second, I’ve been tagged by Penelope Anne of the Cafe at the End of the Universe!! Eek!
First, the rules, which are important, because they also tag — randomly — six more people to join in the fun:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Random quirks about me:
- I dispise spiders. Hate hate hate them! Really!
- I like to eat Honey Comb cereal with kool-aid instead of milk (I know!)
- A dorito and peanut butter sandwich is supreme
- I love the feeling of snot freezing in my nose when it is really cold out
- I watch TV shows on ghosts and UFOs and then scare myself silly with shadows
- Sunday afternoons in the late winter are depressing because there are no good sports on.
I suck at tagging, so if you wish to do this meme, go ahead and leave me a comment so I can hunt you down! BRAHAHAHAHAHA
* BTW- I may be AWOL this week. We have a NSR to prepare for (NASA Senior Review) and we are all really busy