Yeah, I know… I should not feel this way, but I am struggling with a simple code right now and it IS NOT WORKING!
So, I am jamming away to Bare Naked Ladies in attempts to solve my issues (because I have issues!)
- Am I the only one who loves the Candian references in BNL songs? Like "Chesterfields" instead of sofas and "Hydrofield" instead of power plant (that may be because I grew up near Buffalo/Niagara Falls and never realized the rest of the country burns coal for energy), and "Chicklets" to refer to broken teeth?
- I randomly quote songs and movies to my children. We pass a dress shop on the way home from daycare and when ever they have green dresses in the window, Jay and I scream "But not a real Green Dress. THAT’S CRUEL!"
- I miss "Scarecrow and Mrs. King"
- 4 year olds can be a real pain in the ass in the morning
- But sometimes they are amazingly cool
- I sometimes wish I had $1,000,000 just so I could take a year off of work. Or at least a month.
- I love my job, but to lower my stress would be cool
- Soleil loves violin, but she freezes if she has to perform for others
- She has no sense of rhythm either.
- Nor do I. That made marching in the High School Marching Band quite humorous.
- Can I correct all of the grammatical errors above?
- Do I care?
- My nephew got into ITT. We’re all very excited for him. He will do well in the tech fields.
- But a traditional college would kill his spirit.
- Anyone perfect must be lying. (BNL)
- It is going to rain soon
- Things that I feel should be trivial aren’t
- My book is in a frozen state. I think I am changing some of the main story in my head. I only have 15,000 words. Crap
- I do wish that I could actually take a week to work on the book. Maybe I would get the first draft done.
- There are too many things to do in my life time
- And I don’t know how to do them all