- It’s not the work. It’s the amount of items that are all #1 priority and I always select the wrong one to attack first
- It’s not the activities. It’s the time it takes to get the girls ready for them. The girls want to go, they just take their damn sweet time.
- It’s not school. It’s the homework.
- It’s not the homework. It’s the fighting and screaming and the "it’s not fair" over the homework assignments.
- It’s not the housework. It’s the lack of recognizing that putting things away when done makes it so much easier.
- It’s not the laundry. Oh, wait, yeah, it is the laundry.
- It’s not the commute. It’s the time spent idling because there are too many people on the roads.
- It’s not the money. Because I don’t think it’s worth it anymore.
A few people brought up the possibility that I had been hacked by a certain stalker I have. Possibly because I am totally naive, I am assuming this wasn’t her. But I am now going to go back through my sitemeter and start checking her activity. Really, I don’t need a stalker.
So, my website got hacked. It took about a week to figure this out and sort it all out. Now I am in the process of cleaning it all up. Wish me luck and please be patient with the changes.
The activities for this school year:
- violin, Saturdays 9:30-10:15am
- ice skating, private lessons, Wednesdays afternoon
- ice skating, theatre on ice, Wednesday afternoon for 6 weeks
- hockey, 2 practices a week, 1 game a weekend
- Girl Scouts. Both girls, and me
- Hebrew School, Wednesday 3:40-5:30!!! and Sundays 11-1:30(both)
- 3/4 day of school on Wednesdays.
I have far too many things on my plate to be a hockey mom. Just call me mom.